• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Birth of Shadows (BoS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Birth of Shadows

Birth of Shadows is a campaign in which one of the original Dark Troll stories is told. It takes place in Azeroth's early days, The dark trolls are claiming thier rightful place next to the gods as the children of the Moon.

Prophet of Zul: Aman'Kuar
PoZ.png

Model by Callahan

Prophet of Iquari: Jin'tho
PoI.png

Model by Callahan

Mystic: Zul'aluk
Coming Soon.

Headtaker
TB.png

model by General Frank

Dire Troll
DT.png

Model by Cavman, Skin by Hawking, I recolored it.

Dark Troll Scout

DTB.png

Model by Metal_Sonic

Dark Troll Shaman

DTS.png

Model by Metal_Sonic

More soon...

Heres a sample of some the icons that will be implemented in. None of which are freehand work by me, work by blizzard and the sons of the storm, recolor by myself. SS of Headtaker model.

IconDisplay.jpg

Screenshots

Screen2.jpg

Screen1.jpg

Screen3.jpg

Screen4.jpg

Screen5.jpg

Screen6.jpg

More soon..

I've only been working on this for like a day so be patient I'll have more soon.

Last edited:
Level 3
Well those heroes fits better as Naga, but units are very good! Also I like screenshot 2, that troll village. Anyway keep working on that. here, rep for you!

Level 6
Not the map, I meant the name... forget it.

As for your project, the screenies look good. I say leave the gods out, they ruin everything.

More tile variation would be nice, and these torches look really off, do something about em. Otherwise, I like the concept and would like to see it finished.

Level 6
1st BoS and BoG are different snarewave notice how one of them has a G and the other has an S

Birth of Shadows

Birth of Shadows is a campaign in which one of the original Dark Troll stories is told. It takes place in Azeroth's early days, The dark trolls are claiming thier rightful place next to the gods as the children of the Moon.

how would they try to claim their rightful place next to the gods? i mean this cant be your normal rpg where you go to the merchant and he tells you to go and kill some bandits that are stealing his merchandise, they have to be doing quests for the gods to prove themselves as children of the moon. (just sayin keep that in mind) If you do this and not your normal go to the merchant and get a quest same old same old thing you could produce a very good rpg.

Level 31
Please, please.....
I saw such intriguing names for the units, I said wow, interesting, when I saw the terrain. Please, make a worthy of the names terrain. I get really disappointed in some projects, where the lore and the outfit looks nice but the specific stuff that need to be perfect, e.g. models/terrain/environment in general, are sucky.

he only worked on it for a day if you read everything

Status
Not open for further replies.