• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bikini Bandit Pallette Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey I need the Sylvanus Windrunner Bikini Bandit skin to have a dark green cloak and dark green bikini...

I tried doing it myself but it wouldnt allow me to change it back into a blp.

Can someone assist me?

///

Level 2
Er...

Im not using Adobe....

I'm using Appleworks paint...

(Please for the love of God no rude arse anti-Mac jargon...)

///

Level 3
In Adobe Photoshop, if you don't merge the layers, the skin can get messed (i.e. not be read). And I own 3 macs, and I love them dearly, even though theyre all terribly outdated, Macintosh triumphs over windows. windows doesn't even deserve a captial letter. it is one of the most unstable operating systems on the market. Linux and Macintosh are much better.

Level 2
Ah at last a fellow Mac user....

I got nothing but rudeness at battleforums.com

I dont have adobe sadly. Its far too expensive for a jobless college student like me.

///

Level 5
well you are aware of the fact that you don't have to buy the progs to use them arn't you? I mean I am not tryin to spam the MSB BUT this thing called kazaa and this other thing called crackz

Level 3
Kazaa and macs dont mix... obviously he doesn't know that. Well, I'm not saying anything or trying to hint out anythign illegal here but limwire is a good file sharing app thats mac friendly. I've got a free version of adobe photoshop 5.5, legally. My dad got it a while back or osemthing from his work and he gave it to me. Lucky me :) But I don't use a mac very often anymore. My mac's cd rom drive is headed for pc heaven. Tis a shame i got an imac, what was i thinking. External cd rom drives are so much more expsensive... Lol, this post has lost its meaning. Oh ya, battle.net forums are, rather irritating. Nothing knowledgable, so much spamming. But I still check for any updates on the WoW beta :p

Status
Not open for further replies.