• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Moonclan Bandit Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hiya, this is my first skin I made, mainly to be used as a bandit lord for my rpg. The faction of bandits is called the moonclan renegades, so I tried to incorporate that into the skin. You might be wondering why his book doesnt match his outfit, and thats because the book is part of a quest, as you need to return it to a character. I hope you guys like it, I thought I was pretty successful, even though i did a simple recolor in most parts.

Bandit Lord.PNG
Skin.PNG

...its a start, not a good start but a start. Try to stray away from blizzards skin otherwise some may call it a nasty little term--a 'recolor'. I had this same problem when I first started. The best way to break this habit is to take a skin and cover the entire thing with one solid color. Learn how a wrap works and make it 100% from scratch... even punish yourself for looking at the original. It works and will make your skins 1000x better... Nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.