• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sylvanus Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey ive been working on a Sylvanus skin, For now ive been doing the armor (im gonna change the bow cause my failed attempt failed.. xD)
Tell me how it looks so far...

Attachments

• Unwrap.JPG
    Unwrap.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 296
Level 4
I think the shading on the shin plate (if that's what it is) is a bit off. You have the highlights just under the rim of the previous joint, shouldn't that be casting a shadow? Unless there's light coming from underneath, the lighting isn't really fluid enough on the plates either, in my opinion.

Level 24
Would like to see it as wrap to judge it as fairly as any resource deserves. Anyways, I do think the metal effect in itself is nice, but does not fit on Sylvanas since she is an archer. Most archers do not carry heavy-metal as far as my knowledge goes. They usually care leather or perhaps chainmail to be able move around more freely, however, good work!

I like the metal effect as well.
I think Mr.Goblin's idea would be a good idea.
Keep the Team Coloring PLEASE, and possibly add it to areas like that red spot on her boot.
I also think it could use more color. Black and white is always nice, but you could add a hue to the armor just for individuality. I think there are too many plain black-colored skins.
Very nice work, and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.