• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bigness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi everyone,
I'm a young editor, and have a new account. I'v been forking on my map abaout for 3 year. Yes, its a bit long time, coz i lost my map 3 times. (!) Ant now, it will be the 4th.
The problem is: when i try to open my project in game it says: too big. Its really annoying. What can i do? What did i fail? There is a lot of work on it, i dont want to make an useless, playless pice of poo.
Please help me asap!
Game on!
Earth

Level 28
Stop importing crap into your map.
You don't need many imports to make a map good.

Also, if you've imported some kind of music, you might want to see if you can reduce the file size of that a little bit.
A map has a limit of 8MB in multi-player by the way, never exceed that value (unless it's a single-player map only)..

Level 1
Uh, really.. There is a music, that i dont need but forget there. Thx a lot!
Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.