• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BIG IDEA DARKY

Who's whith me?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I got an even bigger idea, darky, why dont you get off of wow for 10 minuits a day, and spend just 10 minuits to answer the recent questions and posts. Thats all i ask, 10 mins a day off of wow and on wc3sear.ch No offence, i really respect you, but we are missing you :p

Level 8
hmmm I can't remember that I posted THAT.
Someone cheated on me, and I don't know why.
Since this was my original post :

*Jeez, WoW f*cked this site up. WoW just sucks.
I hope the site doesn't die by this all. Since I also saw there was coming a WoW expansion =(.*

& Also the english it NOT like mine, "no darky just sucks", sounds like a quick edit.

Level 3
lets "imagine" that some mod really edited his post... who had the power to do so? all mods and super mods? but if they did it, why would they? and DDNGW, u sure u saw his post exactly as it is now?

Level 8
I don't care anymore what u say, if u think that ur right, I guess u have right (in your own case). I only said that I didn't said that, or otherwise someone else was on my account. I really DON'T care because I DID NOT post it.
I'm on this site to learn from others, and help others. So now go blame yourself and leave me, would ya?

Level 25
ExAngel, we all embarrass ourselves sometimes and try to cover it up with lame excuses

I mean, its understandable you're saying such a fake thing. Its only a quote that destroies your entire creditibility on the entire site

Level 8
Well since I was wondering how this came, I was thinking. I didn't wanted to say that, I guess I was thinking wrong and just typed it with no thinking. I guess I changed darky's name with wow, or with something else. I exactly don't remember what I wanted to say, it was in the sin of

'Jeez, WoW f*cked this site up. WoW just sucks.
I hope the site doesn't die by this all. Since I also saw there was coming a WoW expansion =(.'
or
'Jeez, WoW f*cked this site up. This just sucks.
I hope the site doesn't die by this all. Since I also saw there was coming a WoW expansion =(.'

So, thinking much things together, typing something without reading it after it, and posted it without I knew I said that about darky.
So this is the true story, I don't care what u guys say about it anymore about it, like : 'just another lying story' because this is the truth.
I didn't know I typed this, and I didn't wanted it, so now I want me to appologise to darky.
I never wanted to post bad things about u, but since I was so stupid for that one ..

Again to the others:
NO I don't go farther in on ur posts from 'thats not true', 'you're saying such a fake thing',...
This is true, accept it or not.

Edit: Sorry to the others also for the stupid things I said.

Level 12
Hey, Ex-angel and necromancer, shut it. You can't even prove a single @*!* your post was modified. And if you're still in that "Moderators are abusing power" thing, boo hoo go cry a river.

Status
Not open for further replies.