• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reskin to WoW cursor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
I want to reskin the normal WC3 cursor to the WoW cursor .. i also have a skin .. but the normal cursor is a model which i dont have of the WoW cursor reskinning doesnt seem to work because i named a .tga file to UI/Cursor/Wc3cursor.blp (or something like it i dont know) .. but anyways i filled in the correct path and it didnt work .. there is a way to do this but how? .. The skins i attach to my post :)

Attachments

• Arrow.png
    Arrow.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 75,980
  • Hand.png
    Hand.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 35,435
Level 27
I have converted the skin to .blp (it received somekind of message it was not 32 bit or something? but it then saved otherwise..so..) and i imported it into my game named the .blp file to 'UI\Cursor\HumanCursor.mdl' and the only thing i saw was a 'Black Square' .. Is this because the error i had or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.