• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bexy has landed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Greetings, citizens of Earth.

Heralding from the far North (Sweden), I have come to get my hands dirty in the Modding Community.

I study Game Design & Graphics and own alot of rats (I can recommend rats as pets if you wish to aspire as a level designer, build a RL platformer and let them test it).

I live in a medieval (former) pirate city which offers alot of sheeps, juggling, fire-eaters and LARP-companions. It's a town that loves fun & games!

The odd thing is, despite being an ex Pirate town, everyone at my school owns real ninja suits (me too). It's kind of the official school uniform for people studying at GAME, Gotland University. Guess the ninjas won this round!

My favourite genres are RPG, Hack'n'Slash RPGs, RTS, Adventure.

Anyway, I'm here to hopefully steal one of your excellent editors for ground-breaking maps and game concepts. I can do any art and design-related, but have a black hole when it comes to programming stuff or editors. I'm a good artist, quick at sketches and... well, you just have to find out the rest.

Currently looking for editors for Hero's Call, a quest sim. Just PM me for questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.