• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beta Tester..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Tip: Don't post your hotmail in the public... especially not with any personal information it it

Level 25
I was going to prepare a large formal post about the absence of all the developers of Wc3:WoW, but I'll do that later. To summarize it, the project is falling apart. Our lead JASSer, Saitek009, left the team and ever since, the project is a mess without him. We need good JASS scripters and modelers too. We also need a lot of good spell creators. If you think you're good, that's not enough. Unless you want to improve your spell making skills better, then maybe, but we are in serious need of people who have the skill, time, and dedication as well as patience to help carry on and complete Wc3:WoW.

Please stop sending me BETA messages. There is no BETA. Not for a while until we get a lot more done. I will make a large post on the website when the next BETA is ready. (Including for the closed BETA as well) So I plead you to stop begging for the project. It is getting you no where. If you want to help us work on Wc3:WoW, that's great. Just send me a PM or Email about it and I'll see. But you must provide detailed information about your skills and past work. You can't just be good at something; you need proof! Otherwise I'll just think you're another guy trying to steal the project - we've had plenty of those already - even if they act like Wc3:WoW is their messiah or religion. :p

This is a desperate hour. I actually considered cancelling this project for good again, but I am trying to prove that I am doing all that I can to keep it alive. There are still modelers and texture artists aboard the Wc3:WoW Team, so don't think that I'm the only guy left. I am not going to cancel Wc3:WoW, there is no BETA, I am not looking for testers right now, and we don't need mediocre terrain help. I thank you all who want to help and actually try to help in advance;

~Craka_J

*THREAD CLOSED*

~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.