• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best game of the history?

The best v-game of the history?

• Warcraft 3

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Chess

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Tic-Tac-Toe

• Counter Strike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Bros

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tetris

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • GTA San Andreas

• Half Life

• Last of us

• Rock-Paper-Scissors

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
If I had to pick only one, I'd say Warcraft III :p
But there's also Warcrat II, Half Life, the whole Wolfenstein series, Age of Empires... Why just one? :D

Level 21
If I had to pick only one, I'd say Warcraft III :p
But there's also Warcrat II, Half Life, the whole Wolfenstein series, Age of Empires... Why just one? :D
Everyone take three games.

-
My second is Wc3 but theres also exist Counter Striker, Mario Bros, Contra, Tetris, etc.
GTA SA and Wc3 in my head are 51%/49%. Maybe im wrong and wc3 is the best.
Third place is Chess.

Last edited:
Level 11
Speaking of MS-DOS games... Gods and Prince of Persia!

Oh and I forgot to mention Starcraft and Starcraft II of course. And Grim Fandango, No One Lives Forever, The Witcher... I really can't choose :D

Last edited:

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Oh, oh! Hangman!

Nah... Warcraft III.

Ok, my top three then:
- Chess - Wikipedia
- Tic-tac-toe - Wikipedia
- Rock–paper–scissors - Wikipedia

When playing head to head, best experienced nowadays as a paid online app ($30) requiring a monthly $15 subscription fee, on a $700 smartphone? (note: internet access and batteries not included).

:cry:

teens-smartphones-600.jpg

Level 22
No no no, Tic-tac-toe should be mentioned first, it's more tactical than chess. Rock-paper-scissors is an introductory game to gambling. Chess is for the fucking elites who have dedicated maids that gather their gongs and wipe their anal orifice.

Level 22
I chose Warcraft 3, because it's just way too easy.
Tic-Tac-Toe, because when i'm at school and have nothing better to do i play it all the time.
And Tetris, because when my notebook is full of Tic-tac-toe, better pull out my phone and play Tetris, just to save some space.
Also for the great video games you put you forgot some gems like Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing, Superman for N64, Sonic 2006, Ride to Hell: Retribution, even Stalin vs Martians is missing. Like what the hell man. :p
Anyway for real games to add i'd suggest Pac-Man, Snake, Bomberman, Super Mario and Mega Man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.