• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Berserk casted on another unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
What I am looking for is a spell that increases the damage taken of a unit by % like the berserk ability, but I would need it to be so that I can cast that spell for an enemy unit. I have been trying to look the wc3 abilities but so far only ability I found containing this damage increase has been berserk.

So is there a spell in wc3 that can be used this way or do I have to trigger it myself? For example make the enemy unit cast berserk on himself.

Level 3
You can use ''Berserk''

Just change Stats - Targets Allowed to Enemy

I didn't test it but it should work :)

Level 13
Bloodlust doesn't have Damage taken increase which is what he was looking for, I've been looking for this to but the idea of making the enemy cast berserk isn't good when the target is full on spells. Or does it work even if the target doesn't have an ability slot?

Status
Not open for further replies.