• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bench Bend

This is one of the models made for my entry to the Melee map Contest #1, enjoy and edit however you wish, but please give credits if used! : )

(All garden models share the same texture!)

Update: texture quality/size reduced (49 kb).

Original Texture (89 kb): View attachment 140927

Keywords:
Bench, Bend, Long, Garden.
Contents

Bench Bend (Model)

Bench Bend (Model)

Reviews
08:13, 21st Nov 2014 MiniMage: Useful together with the rest of the model in this pack.

Cokemonkey11

Code Reviewer
Level 29
For anyone who was confused as I was, this contains both the Bench Long and Bench Bend models.

Edit: Here Bench Long is shown with default scale (nearby models are shown for scale at default size)

attachment.php

Edit 2: Unfortunately there is an issue with these models that they aren't very consistent (they have different dimensions).

In order to make the bench heights matching I've used a 1.45:1.2 scale ratio, but now you can see the benches have different radii.

attachment.php

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 603
  • screenshot2.png
    screenshot2.png
    892.7 KB · Views: 594
Last edited: