• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Behemot Rider (by Callahan)

It's that guy on my award icon. :infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up:

Keywords:
behemot; rider, creep, neutral
Contents

Behemot Rider (by Callahan) (Model)

Reviews
00:46, 4th Apr 2009 Dan van Ohllus: - Approved - Holy shizzle! That's one amazing model you have there. Great usage of ingame textures, nice animations, original idea etc.

M

00:46, 4th Apr 2009
Dan van Ohllus:
- Approved -
Holy shizzle! That's one amazing model you have there. Great usage of ingame textures, nice animations, original idea etc.

Level 12
Isent he a bit too big? He is sitting on a kodo afterall...
Unless its a baby kodo, then its just disturbing.

:p
jkn he is a Behemoth , basically really big guy
But even then, the name is Behemot Rider, isent he riding a kodo? and even so hes still massive.

Name it Mounted Titan? Colossus? Behemoth?

still looks wicked though 4/5

Level 7
So awesome model.

But add some animations in more please ! (2 animations for attack, a spell animation like the "Spell slam" of Chief Tauren, a animation like "Spell puke", when the kodo eat anything)

And makes the model's size smaller please!! (170 is too high, 100-120 with more animations will be good)

Level 14
looks too cheap sorry.....

375990_235133426549151_100001574853448_674917_647089861_n.jpg

Too cheap? callahan is one of the best model makers and this is epic!
and why did you post a bad picture?

Level 7
The Behemoth looks really small xD unlike the kodobeast, the rider is smaller than the Kodo. But really cool model. Everything looks fine. Before, I had an HoN map and I used this as rampage. The effects were really cool.