• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Before Open Beta Cancled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

To hell with waiting patiently for LoA! I'm renewing my subscription to Runescape! LoA can have my attention when it decides to stop lying! *sadness*

:cry: :cry: :cry:
:evil: :evil: :evil:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Level 1
Now if I really wanted to express myself right now I would say something like the following: DAMN IT ALL TO HELL WITH YOUR LIES AND MISINFORMATION. But really I'm not like that.... so when IS this going to be released?

Level 4
SilverDragon90's got a decent idea, Alowan. Just say "the hell with it", and send all the people who signed up the map. We can test, whether the map's "ready" or not!

The point is to test anyways! Not to see it at it's peak, with everything perfect!

Not only can we test, we can give you suggestions, instead of you waiting to release an open beta, and not getting our suggestions until then...

Level 1
Akroma_LoA said:
SilverDragon90's got a decent idea, Alowan. Just say "the hell with it", and send all the people who signed up the map. We can test, whether the map's "ready" or not!

The point is to test anyways! Not to see it at it's peak, with everything perfect!

Not only can we test, we can give you suggestions, instead of you waiting to release an open beta, and not getting our suggestions until then...

Precisely

Level 5
Sorry guys, this is mostly my fault.. and im really sorry about it..

To all here about getting map before.. We will of course test before open beta, maby we can allow some of you to join. But as far the updated loa (the one whit new tarrain) is quite messy, since sword/demora is redoing all triggers to make it less laggy..

But it had to be done to make this better...

But i will inform the ones from the signup when we need testers, i can imform that all is now on a list i got and will get a mail, when we need testers..

To akroma about the map art thing, i will send you some stuff in the comming days...

Alowan (a guy that are sorry) - TFO Productions..

Level 2
I can just say that the latest time i tested the map very much was messed because of all the changes that have been made recently. So i don't think it would have been fun at all to test the map in this state.

One example on things that did not work was:
1. Quests
2. Revive
3. Blacksmiths
4. Skill System

These things are so important that there would be no reason to test the map.

But i think that when these things work we should start the open beta.
We can keep improving the map while it's played.

Level 3
For all those who are angry at the loa team for this announcement, We are truely sorry that we cancelled BoB but, i can say there will be Open Beta out soon so dont worry. And, the reasons alowan posted on website was very bad, so ill give u the correct reasons :D here you go...

- Revival triggers is out of function.
- There is no point in having a closed beta again.
- We must add shops that sell all the basic items.
- We must make creeps drop all kinds of items.
- Weather system is out of function.
- Fog system out of function.
- More quests need to be made.
- Terrain needs to be done (there is no caves other than the dwarven mines).
- Creeps need to be placed.
- Camera system (that enables the player to control camera) is out of function.

This is just SOME of the reasons we do not want to release LoA at this point, do not think its because of models (im terrainer, i should know!).

So: there will be a beta out soon but finally i made Alowan not set any date, since this usually ends in dissapointments like this.

Another thing that i made while improving the triggers was so that ALL 10 players will be able to play to 100% when the Open Beta is released (Previusly only 5/10 could play).

Level 2
Oh well another wait, I'm waiting for DoBRP 6b to come out, for people that don't know what this is... good.

Level 2
Busting My Balls Alowan

Alowan Your Busting My Balls Here, Your Breaking My Heart With All Of These Lies, If I Can Recall, You Posted Like At The Begining Of October That You Would Release BoB, Dude If Your Going To Keep Doing This To Your Fans, Your Going To Lose All Of The Respect And Glory I And If I May Say, All OF Your Fans Out There Have.

Thank You
------------------------------------------------------
PunX_NoT_DeaD@Azeroth

Level 2
well u must not be a true fan id u r going to crack it at them like that dude just wait ok? or i will bust your balls with a 2 by 4

Status
Not open for further replies.