• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beastmaster

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Haha
Reactions: deepstrasz
Keywords:
Warrior
Contents

Beastmaster (Model)

Rad

Rad

Level 5
lmao.. not that good but hey its funny ^^ yeah but its really not that good :( better than i could do but still 2/5 :/

Level 6
Not too bad model but the texture really sux You should of just cept the original beastmaster and someone ho can make good textures would fix it. It would be perfect for a vampire hunter with those spikes if they were wooden, man. Haven't downloaded it yet but I hope the animations won't suck...

Level 5
i agree with all people except esuria,

@esuria: wow dude... joined 15 days ago and already 130 comments, theres not even that many skins, icons, models to make that many comments or you probably were stupid adn posted on ALL of the old models and sins so no one would reply

Level 2
I havent dle this yet... but from what i can see the shoulders need to be lowered or the top of his chest raised and beefened...

Other than that I like the Wepons... Unique ide say...

The helmet mgiht need a lil work too. I dont rate things though... I feel that untill i do a model i dont have the right but its not that bad man...

Level 2
to mee it looks like a fat mann wearing a cloak over small amount of armor and a helmet kinda like a heavy infantry arms maybe if you gave him a really long handled axe and a reviant type sheild it would look cool :p

Level 1
Humm funny but the texture has some problems to match exactly the model and seems to be designed with Paint(R)(MicrosoftCorp), no ?
Better try next time ! :D

Level 12
Looks like a footman that had too much Mcdonalds, Got a sweat suit and got some weird lookin forks

I like it personally, to the eye its candy to the user its garbage