• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beastmaster.blp

Reactions: deepstrasz
I know the title sounds strange, but it's my very own lore so yeah, it makes sense for me.
Basically, vampires are indirectly demons, since the Vampire God is a demon. As such, some choose to follow the path of chaos due to their heritage. And poof, you get a pale and immortal sack of muscles.
Enjoy and give credit.
EDIT: Oh, and ignore how the face looks on the actual model, I had to adapt to the portrait wrap, which is tons different.

EDIT 2: Ok, changed the fur cape so it's not so striking and also thought of something for the cape. Since (my) vampires evolve into more bat-like forms as they age, and chaos mutates stuff, why not create a result of both? Which is why his "wings" are fucked up.

EDIT: Hey, Dio here! If you enjoy my work, a tip would be most welcome! Even a little helps a lot!

Keywords:
vampire, count, warrior, chaos, blood, castlevania, brute, hero, beast, master, beastmaster, axe, strength
Contents

Chaos Vampire (Texture)

Reviews
14:49, 26th Oct 2008 Hawkwing: It's well done, but all in all the idea seems a bit odd.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

14:49, 26th Oct 2008
Hawkwing: It's well done, but all in all the idea seems a bit odd.

Level 26
I don´t like that metal armor on the arms because it looks a bit out of space in my opinion
the weapon could be a bit more original, but it looks great
and I think that white fur does not fit that well too.

But this is another awesome texture

4/5

Level 4
Wow i love this vampire. He has fangs on the bottom of his teeth!!! I Cant believe it. This marks a new day for vampires! Reverse fangs!!

Level 12
Rofl, the face looks like a 1 color stretched face! Rofl, 4/5 mainly because of the creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.