• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

BE Reskins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im reskinning ALL of the Blood Elf Skins because I think that blizzard did a crappy job on their concepts.

Ill first throw out the Blood Mage. I have only worked on the face so far. About 10 minutes into the skinning.

attachment.php

Attachments

• BE1.gif
    BE1.gif
    45 KB · Views: 533
Could you tell us a bit about what the focus for this skin was? I see some "tatoos" under his eyes and.. well I can't quite tell what that is on his chin. Facial hair? Or an oddly placed tatoo? Anyways, it looks good.

I do agree, their skins sucked. I couldn't tell whether their Blood Mage was Blood Elf or High Elf, besides from the armor colour scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.