• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle on Ashenvale v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Sclammerz
History: After the fall of the demigod Cenarius , the night elves seeking revenge against outsiders. Meanwhile on the other side of the forest, the undead build a camp before launching an attack with full force against the world tree. Grom Hellscream rebels against Jaina Proudmoore both go to war.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This map is based on Night Elf campaign Warcraft 3 RoC .
I created this map with small bases to focus on the middle of the map where there is room for buildings (or simply drop the trees ) . Humans, Elves, Orcs and Undead fight in Ashenvale , each faction with its unique hero.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog :
V1 - Changed many trees and units . No Hostile more .
V2 - Triggers added (by: Forsaken) . Added Altars . Removed Way Gates .

Credits

Terrain: Aewynne-Maysong
Triggers : Forsaken
Edited Units and Doodads : Aewynne-Maysong
Screenshots:
http://prntscr.com/7mucs2
http://prntscr.com/7mup9l

This is my first map , enjoy and have fun .

I will learn how to make events and bring it on a future update .

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/forsaken/

Keywords:
Ashenvale , Mount Hyjal , Orcs vs Humans , Alliance vs Orcs , Orcs vs Night Elfs ,
Contents

Battle on Ashenvale v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
17:13, 29th Jun 2015 Shadow Fury: Map rejected for the poor map description. Read the Map Submission Rules. As stated in there, you need to add more information about your gameplay and a credits list where you state the names of the authors of the...

M

17:13, 29th Jun 2015
Shadow Fury: Map rejected for the poor map description. Read the Map Submission Rules. As stated in there, you need to add more information about your gameplay and a credits list where you state the names of the authors of the custom resources in your map. If you do not do this, your map will not be approvable. Consider adding screenshots and a changelog; they're optional but they really enhance your description.

Level 4
Okay i already test.

Review:
Terrain - well simply hard cuz i need to expand the area before i build but luckily there is a lumber mill and peasants to cut down the tree. Also during fight my units are standing line in the road while fighting the Orcs.

Hidden Items - kinda easy many treasures i found in these area were protected by trees in center. So i need to cut down it. After that i found many Warden(Well i thought it was Neutral Hostile). It was Neutral Passive. Luckily i have friend figured where hidden items locations.

Gameplay - well i thought there was a AI. But nope i found they just standing there. After that i hosted on garena. So its 2 vs 2. After we play it. Well its totally melee map. But there is no Defeat/Victory Condition. So i really curious why or don't have Defeat/Victory Condition. So i open the world editor and find out hat there's no triggers. Well you need to put the triggers.

Suggestions:
Terrain - You must expand the base it's too small so i need to cut down it to build some structures. Also kinda plain. You just put many trees.

Hidden Items - The items must protected by Stronger Neutral Hostiles. Also put some place where nobody can find it.

Gameplay - Too simple. It's just like melee map. Make more excitement.

Triggers - Put some triggers. I find out why there is no Defeat/Victory Condition. You must put it. Also make some events like Angry Villagers will invade your base.

If you don't know what to do?
Click this page :fp: Epic Hiveworkshop Tutorials.

Level 2
Okay i already test.

Review:
Terrain - well simply hard cuz i need to expand the area before i build but luckily there is a lumber mill and peasants to cut down the tree. Also during fight my units are standing line in the road while fighting the Orcs.

Hidden Items - kinda easy many treasures i found in these area were protected by trees in center. So i need to cut down it. After that i found many Warden(Well i thought it was Neutral Hostile). It was Neutral Passive.

Gameplay - well i thought there was a AI. But nope i found they just standing there. After that i hosted on garena. So its 2 vs 2. After we play it. Well its totally melee map. But there is no Defeat/Victory Condition. So i really curious why or don't have Defeat/Victory Condition. So i open the world editor and find out there's no triggers. Well you need to put the triggers.

Suggestions:
Terrain - You must expand the base it's too small so i need to cut down it to build some structures. Also kinda plain. You just put many trees.

Hidden Items - The items must protected by Stronger Neutral Hostiles. Also put some place where nobody can find it.

Gameplay - Too simple. It's just like melee map. Make more excitement.

Triggers - Put some triggers. I find out why there is no Defeat/Victory Condition. You must put it. Also make some events like Angry Villagers will invade your base.

Thanks byplaying , I will update a new version with the triggers and I will make more ''excitement''