• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle of northrend

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Wage war for Northrend
Pls. don't blame me for bad things I'm just a beginner
You want to edit this map? Fine
I also have a revive system in this map
P.S. This is my first map

Keywords:
Northrend, War
Contents

Battle of northrend (Map)

Reviews
17:11, 5th Feb 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
Agreed, but, you don't need to flip out D-M-W.

i won't try this though, not until you create a better description, and i'm kind of put off by the fact that this is your first map.

Level 4
By the looks of this, It's like DOTA.
I'll give it a try :D
BUT FIX THE DESCRIPTION!
EDIT: This is my 5 second review:
I CAN"T PLAY IT!
Whenever I start the maps it says that I have lost...Is it because i'm playing single player or a Bug?
FIX AND RESPOND

Level 16
By the looks of this, It's like DOTA.
I'll give it a try :D
BUT FIX THE DESCRIPTION!
EDIT: This is my 5 second review:
I CAN"T PLAY IT!
Whenever I start the maps it says that I have lost...Is it because i'm playing single player or a Bug?
FIX AND RESPOND

'Dis gives this map more reason to be REJECTED. Today feels to be worser than three weeks ago.

Level 28
Description said:
Pls. don't blame me for bad things I'm just a beginner
Sure, who do you want us to blame? Blizzard? Everyone who can create good maps?
No, really... you're the one to blame here.

There are plenty of ways to learn the basics of mapping, one of them (and the one I prefer) is by experimenting.
Once you get better, you need to let others teach you (with either tutorials private teaching), since some things cannot be learned without them and those things are the things that can make a map good (leaks, for example).

Once you know how to code efficiently and leakless, you can try to create a map that is worth being uploaded here.