• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Battle Net !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I was wondering... if you guys playing b.net often except of working in WE, so if you do please write here what your account and in what realm.

my account is - DreadTheUndead.
realm - USWest

and also write please what games you like to play in b.net in custom

i like - Enfo Team Survival and NOTD II (but its bit laggy map and not so finished :? ) and FF open RPG

P.S - i also pay sometime melee game (RT, AT or Solo)

Level 13
atm I don't play in b.net cause i have some trouble with my compi (usb ports damaged -> needed for WLan) and my Laptop is too slow (laggy, 3 fps)

But I have a (test)-account
acc-name: DarkerShadow (DarkShadow was away o_0)
Realm: Europe

I like to play AOS and Melee (single/team)

Level 8
Orcfan32 <---

:points to name: Yeah, I'm orcfan32@useast(Azeroth)

Password: ”””””

Usually play custom: Final Fantasy Open RPG, :D
WoD-DoB 2 Ultimate RolePlayers :wink:
DoB 4.2 RolePlay :)
POKéMAUL Ruby :p
POKéMAUL Sapphire :eek:
Curse of Time RPG :cry:

Future game to play: SECRET, I'M WORKING ON IT :!: I'll give you it's initials :roll: OF32's BSORPG

Play Melee games sometimes usually 2vs.2 :twisted:

I love Battle.net 8)

Level 9
ragingspeedhorn said:
But there is several threads like this of newer date (with more people posting in them aswell) why not revive one of them instead?
lawl speedhorn who cares... the people would probly get a warning from revival so its better of they make a new topic...

i dont go on bnet any more got bored of it... though im muted on it any ways dunno why means i cant join channels or whisper...

my old aka is realist_xuereb@lordaeron (forgot pass and pass recov dun work)

new aka benx_x@lordaeron

i played ladder 95% of the time and just talked in channels that last 5%

Level 9
Okay then, sorry i only checked the date of the last post. is that what happened to realist? Meh well ive got nothing to say now so meh...

ben_xuereb said:
ragingspeedhorn said:
But there is several threads like this of newer date (with more people posting in them aswell) why not revive one of them instead?
lawl speedhorn who cares... the people would probly get a warning from revival so its better of they make a new topic...

I dont get that sentence, do you mean it is better if they revive this topic or make a new one?

Also stop acting like a retard, the "lawl" is not cool but makes you look even more stupid than you already are.

Level 9
ha ha i dont get offended by words doesnt bother me, and i ment its better to create a new one and yes damned dragon thats why i havnt logged on xD!

Status
Not open for further replies.