• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Basic Tower Defense - V.1

"Basic Tower Defense V.1" Is my first TD (Tower Defense) and public project. It's a solo TD, realy basic and easy to understand. There are many difficulty levels that based on how much money/life you get. Also, I didn't protected the map as I think that it's not nice for those who want to understand how to make something I had in my map. Finaly, I'd like you to know that I am a french speaking person so don't be too hard on my grammar... Finaly, I am thinking of a Version 2 and 3, one with Hero Tower Added, the other being multiplayer... Well, enjoy!
Contents

Basic Tower Defense - V.1 (Map)

Level 2
this tower defence is awesome because i like it,its so simple to play thank you iam looking forward for the new VERSIONs! thank you!

Level 2
this tower defence is awesome because i like it,its so simple to play thank you iam looking forward for the new VERSIONs! thank you!

Level 2