• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Basic GUI Nova Spells

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A basic Set of GUI spells. All of which are nova spells.

Spells:

-Ravage:
Slams the ground, causing spikes to rise from the ground in all directions.
LVL1: 100 Damage, 1 Second Stun
LVL2: 200 Damage, 2 Second Stun
LVL3: 300 Damage, 3 Second Stun

-Fire Blast
Shoots out an explosive fire ball towards an enemy. On impact it stuns the target and explodes sending out several smaller fire balls. If these pass an enemy they will be burned. Once they have gone as far as they can they explode to deal 100 damage each.
LVL1: 75 Initial Damage
LVL2: 150 Initial Damage
LVL3: 225 Initial Damage

-Spirit Raise
Summons those who have fallen to raise again to smite those who are in your way dealing damage in 4 AOE rings around the caster. This spirits also give vision to the caster, allowing them to see other enemies.(Not True Sight)
LVL1: Low Damage
LVL2: Average Damage
LVL3: High Damage

-Beetle Swarm
Sends out 12 beetles in all directions towards 600 units away. 1/3 of the way the slam the ground for damage, then at 2/3, then lastly at the end the slam and then die.
LVL1: 75 Damage Each
LVL2: 150 Damage Each
LVL3: 225 Damage Each

-Energy Scramble
Creates an enormous static charge creating several large orbs of lightning. The go out 600 units and then split into 6 smaller orbs each. These damage enemies along the way in and out every fraction of a second.
LVL1: Large = 40 Damage every Fraction, Small = 10 Damage every Fraction
LVL2: Large = 50 Damage every Fraction, Small = 20 Damage every Fraction
LVL3: Large = 60 Damage every Fraction, Small = 30 Damage every Fraction

-These are all custom and origonal spells (except ravage). If you disagree and find one then i didn't know about it.
-If you use these spells then please credit me.

Keywords:
gui, aoe, nova, spells, beetle, bug, insect, swarm, ravage, spikes, spiked, spike, fire, burn, heat, blast, explosion, fireball, spirit, ghost, ghast,
Contents

GUI Spell Practice (Map)

Reviews
20:02, 22nd Jun 2010 TriggerHappy: Not MUI and it leaks. Also very unoriginal so I'm going to reject this permanently.

M

20:02, 22nd Jun 2010
TriggerHappy:

Not MUI and it leaks.
Also very unoriginal so I'm going to reject this permanently.