• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Barrage not Hitting More Than 9 Targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'm in a bit of a problem here.
I have a spell that's supposed to attack 15 units when the unit that has the ability attacks.
Yes, it's a Barrage that's supposed to attack 15 units at a time.
Now, the problem is, it only attacks 9 units. Like the tutorial at World Editor Tutorials, it only says that it hits 9. As stubborn as I was, I tried Shift-Clicking it and setting the value to 15. It still didn't work. I later checked the Gameplay Constants, to see if there was anything there.
Well, pretty much all I did lead to nowhere. I can't seem to find a way to do the effect I want.

Please help. :)

Two possible cases, use a damage detection system to fire the missiles by yourself and move them towards the units, until you damage them or create 2 dummy heroes, hidden, that are having their level and items equal to your hero's and a range of 99999. When the hero is issued an attack, issue the two heroes the same orders. Let each one of them have 7 targets on the Barrage Ability. 7 + 7 = 14 + 1 (of the main hero) = 15.

Level 6
or create 2 dummy heroes, hidden, that are having their level and items equal to your hero's and a range of 99999. When the hero is issued an attack, issue the two heroes the same orders. Let each one of them have 7 targets on the Barrage Ability. 7 + 7 = 14 + 1 (of the main hero) = 15.

even if this would work it:
- is hard to make
- will attack the same units (eg hero1 will attack the same units whith barrage then hero2)
i think u could use a dummy to cast thus warden Aoe ability on attack instead, this should work fine

Status
Not open for further replies.