• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Banner Re-Texture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Hey, Since I've dumped a lot of work on my Project's Lead Artist, I decided to post this here as it's a fairly minor request and I don't really want to trouble him with even more stuff :).

All I need is a re-texture of this banner. Make the Blue inside into dark-ish red and the outline yellow. Also, If possible, Increase the quality a bit so that it doesn't look like it's been blurred and the Letter "L" doesn't really stand out as much as I'd like. Finally, If it's not too much trouble, could you include a half-burned/destroyed version of it, as a separate model. Thanks to anyone who helps, As usual, +rep will be give to the person who does it and a spot in the credits, cheers! :)

212788-albums5632-picture62678.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

WoW, that's so awesome, thanks a ton :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.