• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bandit Warlock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
'ello people. I'm new here, kind of.. I've been using the resources for a while, I just never bothered registering..

Anyways, I just "completed" my first skin.. any opinions on how I could improve?
(Despite the unwrap, when it's on the model it doesn't look that bad.. He's wearing some plaid rags, by the way. <.<)

Attachments

• BanditWarlock.jpg
    BanditWarlock.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 949
  • Unwrap.jpg
    Unwrap.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 671
Last edited:
Level 2
The problem is that I can't do anything else. No matter how much I look at the tutorials, I can't do any metal-like things, and as far as I know there aren't any leather tutorials.

I just remembered that I forgot to do shading, not that it would matter with the armor he has now.. Meh, updated.
If I can find something out that would look good -and that I could actually do- I'll update again.

Status
Not open for further replies.