• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ban Users?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
yes but the fact remains that every time people start a "ban" topic, it gets locked. i guess it looked like a ban topic to me.

Level 7
i persdonally think souldevil should be banned for a week

and i think i should be banned for a week cuz i flamed alot recently im such a bad boy *smacks his face on the keyboard*

amd im 14 to verify

Level 12
It's only bad that we have too much spammers and flamers on this site. Not a whole lot of people try to help everyone or give encouragement. This forum wouldn't get locked since we all know there are members that need to be banned. It's plain and simple. Now that we got those rules it only makes it harder for everyone to be a flamer or spammer.

Level 12
I don't think that's possible. When they break the rules they break the rules and are banned. Flaming other members is only a matter of breaking them. No matter they're still breaking the rules.

In my case I think we need more comment moderators. And there are comment moderators, yet I don't think they're always watching.

Level 4
i mean, its simple enough, dont break the rules. if sumone makes a really bad skin they might not be aware of the standards of skinning here - they shouldnt be banned, but if somebody *COUGH SOULDEVIL* starts getting foulmouthed they should just be kicked :p :twisted: :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.