• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ballistic "Art" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Hive Workshop. It has been some time since I posted anything of note here after I was to lazy to finish my entry to the last modeling contest. This thread will serve many purposes, and may go long stretches of time without updates.
It's general purpose, however, will be to show anyone who wants to look my "art". I haven't done any warcraft 3 related models lately, since I've decided to use Unity to make a game. The game is currently well under way and I've been working on it for maybe a month and a half. Perhaps I will post screenshots of it in the future.
I decided to take a temporary break from programming and modeling for my game, and do some other things. For the last two days, I've been working on a Zbrush sculpture. The picture that follows is a shot of the sculpture's face. The rest of the body exists to, but I don't want to show it yet because It's not to a completely presentable point.
THE FOLLOWING IS A WORK IN PROGRESS!
g4osNvy.png

(Created entirely in zbrush.)
It's supposed to be a beast of war that acts like a siege tower, and will have a sort of one on it's back. It's a mix between a Ankylosaurus, Rhinoceros, and Oliphant. What do you think of it?

While I mull over how to make the siege tower back, I'll work a warcraft style asset with a zbrush workflow.

That's all for now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.