• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Role Playing Game] Balance/ Beta War of Lost ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I am in search of beta testers for my ORPG if you would like to participate please let me know and I will message you a link I need as many testers as I can get as I want to balance my RPG as much as possible so that it is enjoyable for everyone yet not easy in like 30 minutes your max level and done it. Feel free to leave feedback in post I will read daily to make sure that I fix all known issues. Some heroes are not yet completed so I know that they do not have abilities or w.e the story is far from complete I still have multiple quests to add in the first few areas so I will get to that after I finish the terrain/creeps/towns if you notice any problems with triggers acting up let me know ill fix. Heres some pictures bros

wipld.png

wilderness.png

satyrboss.png

razormaneboss.png

mainboss2.png

mainboss1.png

kingdd.png

jail1.png

huntinggrounds.png

heroselect.png

gateb.png

farmj.png

desert2f.png

desert1.png

Theres some pictures of the progress any tips are welcome feel free to message me if you want me to send you the map credits will be added later when the map is in finaly stages of release dont feel like going through everything atm

Last edited:
Level 7
Sure I'll test. But I'll only respond to you though private messages. But one thing...

Isn't it a little too soon?

Ya thats alil outdated its far enough now that the first 2 areas are complete and playable just need help balancing anything that is out of place also I know that the item crafting trigger is bugged and you dont need any items to create the warriors wraps, wizards robes, rangers leather.

Level 1
hello

srry to hear about family issues wanted to know if ur still continuing it also the werewolf is alittle unbalanced with the fact of how strong the crit is hes lifesteal is low so if u could find a way to make it so mask of death wouldn't work with him and a as/ms increase is kinda cheap for a str based hero

Status
Not open for further replies.