• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bago's Quest 1.02 is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Yup Bago's Quest has been updated to 1.02 and is ready for download:
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=1331

Bago's Quest version 1.02

CHANGES, BUG-FIXES (as of 1.00)

Abilities:
- Omir's Shadow Strike and Sango's Acid Spit don't stun for infinity anymore but for 0.01 seconds (0.00 duration caused the target to be stunned forever)
Mission 1:
- Fixed an issue with a secret that made it impossible to get to (involved secret catapults being unrescuable)
Mission 9:
- Fixed the Petrification Ability Enhancing Trigger which ran in weird sittuations which made the game annoying and the map almost impossible to finish
Credits:
- Auto-direction from the Eplouge to the Credits map has been fixed
- Added Darky28 to the 'Thanks To' list :)
Readme:
- Story grammar fixed a bit

Have fun playing it :D

Martinez

PS If you don't know anything about Bago's Quest then either you have probably been sleeping the last 2 months ;) j/k

Level 8
You know, abilities that stun even for 0.01 seconds will still cause channeling spells to be disrupted, and moving heroes to stop for a brief moment. That can make a huge difference, especially if it's not at all intended to be a stunning spell.

Finger of Death just does damage, without a stun. Maybe you want to use that. It doesn't have a projectile, though, so maybe something like Acid Bomb with no AoE and no armor reduction would be better.

Level 2
Yeah I thought also of basing them off the original Shadow Strike (Warden) but that was too late and I thought I ain't gonna make a big problem with it.

Anyways - it's a single player campaign so the hero-spell balancing doesn't mean all that much [I hope ;)].

Thanks for noticing that BTW -> I'll have that in mind when making my next campaign.

Martinez

Level 1
Bago's Quest Level 13

Heed a few hints. Grim Darak is in the cave and how does he get past the Iron Gate on the right (Just after breaking the first door)? Also I cannot seem to get past the Demonic Gate to the north of just where Grim Darak enters the cave (this is before he breaks doen the first door).

Any help appreciated.

BTW, great maps and I have had many hours playing it to this stage. :D

Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.