• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Back Pack TO Save

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hi guys this is my other Question i Have a Save/Load System Specifically called CodeGen and a backpack system i want to make it save the back pack so i want to put it on the CodeGen but i don't know how can someone please teach me?

Level 31
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/jass-ai-scripts-tutorials-280/saving-loading-192851/

open the map, look at the lesson titles, figure out which ones appear to be the most helpful, then run the map in wc3 and type -goto # to view those lessons.

It discusses how to save a lot of things. For you, I'd recommend saving partial sets.

The map isn't for any save/load system, it is just how to save the stuff with pure math (both how the data is structured and how the data is stored), which will allow you to possibly translate it into CodeGen (structures only, CodeGen doesn't support the math, unlike save/load with snippets, which does).

Status
Not open for further replies.