• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Back from the dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hey there boils and ghouls- I'm back, well, for the most part. Since i last posted a lot of bad shit has happened- my plans on moving in with my girlfriend (now ex) were scrapped (need i explain further). Anyway- i spent the summer keeping busy and catching all the tail that being a 21 year old guy in a band can allow :)

Alas- i've still been checking the site out- Lately things have gotten interesting since people started posting WOW models-

In my heart of hearts i know that more than a modeller, i'm a recycler- and so far this slight outpouring of WOW models has given me quite a bit of material to work with (now if only they submitted more human/humanoid models- i'd be set)- I've been working on some things lately and been thinking about posting-

from the TigonMale model i made a Dreadlord (beta- no wings) and a Demon model- both pictured below-I'm thinking about posting, any suggestions?

DL1.JPG

this uses found games skins edited by me

Demon111.jpg

this uses a blend of found skins- the face and hair was freehand

anyway thats that for now- i'll continue submitting occasionally when i have new things, but i will not be taking requests (probably not). It's good to be back

-A

Level 13
To Whitehorn- I know there is an existing dreadlord model- it was mostly to show the changes i made to the original Tigonmale model. It was boredom really

To the rest: But more specifically, would anyone want me to submit the demon model- would anyone have a use? Also there are 3 variations- which does anyone like best? There will be other models coming too...hopefully :p

heh- and when have my models had anything but astronomical polycounts :p sorry guys

Status
Not open for further replies.