• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Back again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

Hello! I am the one that where named Lolkevin here. I've changed to a more functional account because my email for the old one where not possible to return to. I finally can post something on this forum. (Because I didn't the first time)

I'm an artist and now I own a Macintosh laptop so I don't think that I can play Warcraft 3 anymore. (If it isn't on the Mac system that is) I got a Deviantart and a Youtube account but I don't need to link them here. You might see some changes in my art-style because of a change of drawing program.

I don't know what more to add so I'll have this like this. Hope it's okay to make this here.

Level 2
Greetings... Its nice to meet new people, You can always buy Warcraft III and its expansion Frozen Throne from blizzard store page, if you have a blizzard account, ( just in case if you wish to play Warcraft III in the future ) download it from blizzard website and install it to ANY PC that you desire... hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.