• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Azeroth Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Well, Europe and US East would be rather nice choices, although I play it in US West of Battle.Net.
In Garena, it's better to host it for an inhouse because many players do RPGs or DotA, but you could try your luck in the Tower Defense rooms though.

Level 3
I use to play it a lot with a clan of mine. But we've slowly gone to the dust of memory. And I rarely see it anymore. Are there anymore clans that play it?

Level 19
I see it hosted daily though, or you could always get Blink Gaming (Clan BG) or MakeMeHost to host them for ya:)
I enjoy playing them too, along with Dark Ages of Warcraft, awesome RTSes.

Level 7
I know for a fact that HoA hosts AW, DAoW, TSoL, and a few other RTS's.

We are also working on the next version of AW and DAoW. (i personally am part of it)

it is called HOA-AW on azeroth and northrend.

Same with our rival clan LHoT.
They basically threw in a ton of random things with no regard to balance, but they are more up to date if u can call it that. o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.