• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Azeroth map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Deprotect it and you'll have terrain done. lol punwisp

/facepalm

Once he did that, any map he uploads here wont get approved.

Thats using without permission wowwars, thats something you don't want to do, unless you want a bad reputation

Don't listen to him busted, WoWwars doesn't even know half the stuff he says most of the time >.>

Level 12
Oh you mean the deprotected DaoW? Of which luka didnt give anyone permission to continue it? Or edit it?

And, I don't know if you have looked

Azeroth wars is quite different from Daow, mainly the terraining, they have already redone it, and is far better quality then Daows.

Level 9
Oh you mean the deprotected DaoW? Of which luka didnt give anyone permission to continue it? Or edit it?

And, I don't know if you have looked

Azeroth wars is quite different from Daow, mainly the terraining, they have already redone it, and is far better quality then Daows.

HE Said anyone could edit it but he anit giving the map.... NOOB lolllz

Level 9
...grow up?

you already caused enough trouble in KOSD.

and yes, I've seen you on warcraft III.

you tend to edit A LOT of maps without permission.

Lordaeron Tactics is one of them I can name.

Okay Unprotected old maps based on Blizzard's Lore

"All maps based on Warcraft is Property of Blizzard"

You got proof i Did some without Permission ask the makers.... only 1 map that were Lordaeron Tactics You were right there tho.

Pwnt :pal: :pal:

Level 9
okay which? Lordaeron Tactics was not deprotected or anything it was an old version it was Lordaeron Wars which is the offical verrsion of Lordaeron tactics. and Dr.D can take Kayline's version but no one cares. but only when i do something like it....

Level 9
okay We were off topic for a year

KOSD anoys me i never knew Explosive was even still playing wc3

Okay kayline quit and KOSD says that they have the power to take LT... no one does but Dr.D did an awesome job though

Status
Not open for further replies.