• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Azeroth Grand Prix V2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
AzerothGrandPrixV2

Legends speak of a hidden race track north of the border where representatives from the far reaches of the land gather to test their skills and racing prowess. This event is known to break even the mightiest of combatants with its no-rules-barred arena.

Edited
Added Space Fel Orc to destroy cars

Added on tornadoes and where is the Space Fel Orc to have more chance of destroying the cars, and more

199604-albums4157-picture39248.jpg
My Warcraft 3 is portuguese.
199604-albums4157-picture39249.jpg

199604-albums4157-picture39250.jpg

199604-albums4157-picture39251.jpg

199604-albums4157-picture39252.jpg

199604-albums4157-picture39254.jpg

Keywords:
Racing
Contents

Azeroth Grand Prix V2 (Map)

Reviews
15:45, 19th Dec 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Edited
Added Space Fel Orc to destroy cars

Added on tornadoes and where is the Space Fel Orc to have more chance of destroying the cars, and more
I just wanted to see more, you edited 2 things only that aren't really epic or awesome and uploaded map! Now after almost 1 week (5 days actually) you didn't made any progress!

After checking other maps created by you I saw how bad your GUI is, so I want even bother explaining how bad can script code look -.-

I won't give 1/5 because map is awesome and deserve 5/5 for sure, it's first of that kind, has some really awesome hero pick systems and arrow key movement created long time ago! Still I can report map so moderators can remove it because you have no rights to change sheep model to unit with attack and claim it as your own!

Map Reported