• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Azeroth Grand Prix (EXAMPLE UPLOAD)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
-Azeroth Grand Prix-
The great horns of the ancient rally track has sounded.
All races has gathered in peace to see the racers bring glory to their ancestors.
Time to race!

Azeroth Grand Prix is a racing game with unique controls where you can choose from four unique vehicles and race your friends to the finish line.
Pick up power-ups to make your enemies struggle or boost yourself to complete a set number of laps in order to win!

agp-0-png.246733

agp-1-png.246734
wc3scrnshot_082816_144509_01-kopiera-png.246728
wc3scrnshot_082816_144639_02-kopiera-png.246729
wc3scrnshot_082816_144743_03-kopiera-png.246730
wc3scrnshot_082816_144800_04-kopiera-png.246731
wc3scrnshot_082816_144815_05-kopiera-png.246732

Information

AGP (Azeroth Grand Prix) uses a custom movement system that is rarely seen
in wc3. instead of the usual point and click movement and combat system, you now use your arrow
keys to move around.

You also have a special mini-gun that you can use to damage opponents. To use it correctly, you have
to line up behind an enemy and fire it.

Different carts offers different advatages, so pick wisely and find the one that fits you best.

There are many power-ups that you can pick up by running over the "presents" that are placed at
different places of the map. You can for example pick up a "Blaze" avility that realeases a trail of fire,
damaging all those who follows in it.

Be careful not to go too fast at all places, since you can easily hit an edge and stop your momentum
completely. Try to also be aware of your surroundings as at certain places there might be dangers such
as minecart wagons, volcanic eruptions, sheep and more.

If you take too much damage from enemies or other events you can always check in with the repair
station just before the start line and get fixed up.

Good luck!

[2016-08-26]-Uploaded.
[2016-08-27]-Something else.
[2016-08-28]-Something else again.

(Author) - (Credited Object)

Special thanks to (someone) for their support!

Hi!
This is my first map uploaded to the hive. Hope you like it and don't forget to tell me what you think.
This map took me several years to create, but I'm finally done!
Contents

Azeroth Grand Prix (Map)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.