• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Awesome Terrainer - Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Heya,

As titles says im looking for a good terrainer.
Its for my upcoming AoS map Day of Destiny 2, which ive been working on behind the scenes for a few months now.
Ive sketched out the terrain, all the design and layout is already there.
(See screenshots).

Overall im mainly hoping to find someone, who could add alot of doodads & detail to the terrain, make it really something special.
Prefably who uses msn so we can speak, discuss about what to do, whats best here and there, bit by bit.

Here are a few screenshots:

Global View
Global.jpg

Alliance Base
AllianceBase.jpg

Alliance Heroes
AllianceHeroes.jpg

Scourge Base
ScourgeBase.jpg

Scourge Heroes
ScourgeHeroes.jpg

If interested please reply here, or pm me.
Also if any questions, fire away.
thx

Level 12
Thx for the offers guys, i'll take all the help I can get.
I really hope the terrain will become something special.
First impression counts for a lot.

Ive been getting alittle help from Exide & my brother Chainer-.
Both have very limited time so im still hoping to put the terrain through someone elses hands.

Heres a few extra screenshots, to show some progress:

Global
5.jpg

Center/Middle
1-1.jpg

One of the Hills inbetween 2 paths.
2-1.jpg

Alliance Selection area.
3-1.jpg

Scourge Selection area.
4.jpg

If you need backup, "call me" (?). I'd suggest doing the terrain last, btw.

Yea im also working on the heroes at the same time, ive just finished the 7 Alliance Heroes, so now moving onto the Scourge Heroes.

===

If anyone would be able to spare some time to help, please pm me, prefably with your msn.
I find it easier to chat/discuss about the terrain bit by bit, instead of sending emails/pms back and forth hoping for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.