14:10, 13th Aug 2010
Well... For your first map, good work! But there are missing many things, but that doesn't matters for the first map. But there must be Katara, Sokka and Aang, without it's not Avatar.
- Well, I couldn't play the game, so I won't talk about the gameplay
- It is "your", not "ur"
- Description could be improved, both on the hive as in-game (you use too many points, it's confusing).
- Terrain wasn't really bad...
- Some spammed doodads have to be reduced in quantity (the flames).
- The tileset could be improved, there were to many empty area's.
- You could've used environmental doodads.
- You can use "raise height" in some area's
- Aang, Katara and a catapult all have the same icon of Assassin's Creed? I can see the link *sarcasm*.
- You didn't change the damage of a lot of units
- No custom spells (you didn't even change the standard values of most spells).
- Very easy triggers, not a single trigger that stands out from the rest.
- You didn't fix the leaks
- The "alliance system" exists of 1 trigger, makig it possible for blue only to ally red... quite a system you've got there
This is a very simple game, the triggering is very inefficient, the units need a lot of work, the spells are just the standard blizzard spells, the wrong icons have been used...
You are very lucky that I cannot play it, because I will uprate it because of that.
It is hard to get an overal view on the map if you can't play it, but at the moment my rating is 2/5.
The gameplay might decrease that rating.
Vote for Rejection
(It misses the most important thing a game needs... to be playable).
Wait......... i'll update it...... i think i dont know how to use a Map Optimizer.......... and now i think the game is fixed....... and for the other thing i will fix that soon or maybe tomorrow......
EDIT: I dont know how to use vexorians optimizer...... so i cant protect my map and i just read ap0calypse review just after i submit the map so i dont fix the terrain but i will fix that tomorrow.....
There it is again, the point army (................)
Terrain: 1.5-horrible. Just cliffs and water.
and how do you get to use the air benders?
May i know what are the robots for?