• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
An idea got to my brain to make a contest, where people need to post a picture of themself and edit it to create from it a WarCraft character.

Example: I post my picture and editing it. I like Night Elfs, so I modify my portrait to make it looks like Night Elf character. I create huge ears, new hair, paint my skin, adding some extra details (like scars maybe or a mask).
Also it is not nesezery to paint just a portrait, but people can take a pictures when they are far enagth to be able to create some armors and wepons on them.
Picture dont must be simple photoshop edits and paited fully. This means:
-No recolors
-No filters

As a result the picture will be not so "real" and looks like created from scratch. I am not sure this idea is good. So tell me people what you think.

This contest may be stupid. You may think: "How selfish...". But this is real fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.