• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Autocast trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! i'm working on a spellpack, and i thought that it would be cool to make an autocast ability that paused an unit for half a second, and then it would regain its movement speed over 0.75 seconds, here's my trigger:
  • Deathbolt
  • Events
    • Unit - a unit starts the effects of an ability
  • Conditions
    • (ability being cast) equal to deathbolt
  • Actions
    • Unit - pause (target unit of ability being cast)
    • Wait 0.50 seconds
    • Unit - unpause (target unit of ability being cast)
    • Unit - Set (Target unit of ability being cast) movement speed to ((Default movement speed of (Triggering unit)) / 4.00)
    • Wait 0.25 seconds
    • Unit - Set (Target unit of ability being cast) movement speed to ((Default movement speed of (Triggering unit)) / 3.00)
    • Wait 0.25 seconds
    • Unit - Set (Target unit of ability being cast) movement speed to ((Default movement speed of (Triggering unit)) / 2.00)
    • Wait 0.25 seconds
    • Unit - Set (Target unit of ability being cast) movement speed to (Default movement speed of (Triggering unit))
in the ability i used the lightning effect finger of death, and it isn't showing either, any1 know what could be wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.