• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Autocast Parasite on TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Greetings.

I've been working on my TD map and tryna make some skills autocasted right after
the triggering tower is finished upgrading so that players don't have to rightclick that skill to be casted automatically.

The skill that i'am trying to make autocasted is 'Parasite'
I already made some spells autocasted such as 'web' when some towers finish upgrading to stronger towers having web skills,
but this case i can't find parasite on the list of what i attached

Plz check the photo out and let me know if anyone knows where the parasite skill is on that list

Attachments

• auto cast.png
    auto cast.png
    13 KB · Views: 20
Level 20
If you Convert a trigger with Activate Slow order to Custom Text (hi-light trigger > edit > Convert to Custom Text) it will read something like: "call IssueImmediateOrderBJ( GetTriggerUnit(), "slowon" )"

The string to use here is shown in the Object editor under the ability in the value "Text - Order String - Activate"

You could try to make a Custom script and replace slowon with the order string activate shown in the parasite ability.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.