• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Auto TGA -> JPEG/JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I am kinda annoyed when I want to post pics from Wc3 screenshots. I always need to convert them to JPEG if I want to post them to image saving sites. I am asking if there is a way to set that when I screenshot in Wc3, they are automatically converted to JPEG. Is it possible? If so, then tell me how.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Get yourself a screen shot tool, like IrfanView, which takes screenshots faster and you can save them in any format you like .. all you do is start IrfanView before you start taking screen shots, and active 'Capture Screenshot' - choose your destination folder and hotkey. Every time you click the hotkey, you'll take a screenshot which is automatically saved in the desired folder. This tool can be used to take screen shots of virtually anything.

http://www.irfanview.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.