• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Auto-fire turret help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I want to make an ability thats randomly attacks nearby enemy units. It would be kind of like the weapons you buy in battleships and battletanks maps, but attached to a unit instead of an item. however, I don't know what to base it off of. I tried phoenix fire, but for some reason I couldn't turn off the part where the unit starts burning when it gets hit. help me pls! :confused:

Level 19
lol
****SPAMMM****

Edit: And damage over time to 0 :p also change the burning buff model no none
and make a long jass code to spawn Archimonde everywhere

Last edited:
Level 1
I'm trying to do the same thing, but setting duration doesn't work. I've tried it at 0.01, 0, and everything but it still burns. It's gonna be a hero ability, and it will have 10 levels, could ya help me?

Level 1
Ok, so then would 0.01 work? It seems to still show the fire though, and I don't want it there. I just want it to attack repeatedly at targets around the hero, just like the machine gun in battleships.

Status
Not open for further replies.