• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Attack range ! Plz Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Please guys help me ! I need a help for one of my projects ! Its a silly question but i cant do it :(
Can you tell me how to make an ability wich increase on the different level the attack range of the hero, passivly ?? I can't do it with trigger :( and can't do it by long bows(archer) or long riffle(riffleman)
Amin like the dwarven sniper from DOTA ...
his passive skill for the range increase ... plz tell me how to do it :( :?

P.S. BTW someone who knows how to remove the protection of DOTA ??? :D :D :D

Level 1
I think the way they did it in DoTa is by making a usless ability that when learned trigger a script which enables a modified long berral upgrade (the upgrade that improves a riflemans attack range) then set it so that it only effected the riflmen.
This is only a thory of course they might have done it some other way.

Level 13
i want something simylar, i already have a model with a normal atack animation and a ranged atack animation, i know how to make him change the atack animations, but i dont know how to make him gain ranged atacks when picking up a bow(its for a rpg)

Level 6
I can get an unprotected version of DotA: Allstars if you want. I need you to give me a way to send it to you, though. I think that if you just googled "Unprotected DOTA Map" something would come up. But if you don't want to go through the trouble of that, I have a site which has one.
And if you don't want to do that, I could just tell you straight how to do it. So I guess you'll just have to tell me what you want me to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.