• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Strategy / Risk] Attack on the Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11

Attack on the Empire
Document-icon.png
Pre-Alpha
SwordAxe-icon.png
(2 vs 4) Strategy
Video-icon.png
~45min playtime
Two elven faction have long been at war. Their unstable political situation has now spread to the human empire and it is now at the brink of civil war. Orc forces are amassing in the south.
Information

sword-icon.png
Play as either part of the defensive empire as human, dwarf or high elf or play the aggressive union as the independent elves and the orcs.

Music-2-icon.png
The game lasts up to 45 minutes. If the attackers have not defeated the defenders before then the defenders win.

Ebook-icon.png
Currently in pre-alpha. I will be looking to do some alpha testing soon. There are not that many things left to do. I hope to be able to get some games going to try things out!

ele-Forest-icon.png
Right now I'm working on the orcs. It is the last faction to finish :)

ele-thunder-icon.png
Inspired by games like Coming of the Horde & Lords of Europe.​
Screenshots
All images you see are of course subject to change. In-game screenshots of the empire side. Unmodified and taken from normal camera view.
prev1.png prev2.png prev3.png prev4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.