• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Attack Ground circle not showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Created a hero with Mortar's model. Artillery weapon type. The problem is, I can't see the ground target when I try to attack ground.

It works and everything, but the cursor and the ground target disappear.

I searched through pages and couldn't find the same problem. I'm sure I just need some sleep, but could somebody enlighten me as to how I would go about fixing such a thing?

Level 5
Yeah, I've seen this kind of thing in many maps before. Make sure you set Combat - Attack 1 - Damage Factor - Medium (Small too) to something. Also, you might need to base the attack on Combat - Attack 2 and set Area of Effect to the area of the circle. I don't know much, mainly cause I've never made alot of splash attack units.

Level 2
You have checkd that ur hero has an AoE attack? I made that mistake once. No AoE = no circle, whether it is artillery or not.

Level 12
I'm pretty sure I set their AOE attacks, but I'll check that out when I get home.

Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.