• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Attack 2 won't show =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone once again =D
One simple question... I created a hero based off Garithos. The player can research an upgrade which allows "Attack 2 Only". However, in the interface, the damage of the attack does not show, as if he had no attack.

I thought it was about the "Show UI" thing in the object editor, but I've already tested true and false, but nothing happens =/

Is there a way to show the attack 2?

Edit: I've just remembered one more: is there a way to change the attack-type of an unit whenever I want? By abilities, triggers, but NOT upgrades =P

Thank you all!
Hossomi-sama

Last edited:
Level 24
If attack 1 and attack 2 deal the same damage, are the same damage type, and only differ in targets allowed, it will only show attack 1.

About the second thing, you could use bear form or crow form to change to an identical unit that has a different damage/attack type.

If attack 1 and attack 2 deal the same damage, are the same damage type, and only differ in targets allowed, it will only show attack 1.

However the damage is different, the range is different and the attack type is also different =P
When I research the upgrade, the attack simply disappears from the interface, showing only the stats and armor =/

Thanks for the other answer, that's what I thought about but I thought it wouldn't work xD

Level 24
Hmm. In that case make sure you have both of the attacks enabled. If you do, then I have no idea how to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.