• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Attachment points problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm a new "modeler" (in quotes because I'm really no good at modeling itself, only editing) and have been messing around with WoW character models. I've got it all pretty much figured out except for the attachment points.
With the models I've converted, I inserted weapon geosets and attached them to the Hand points, but the weapon floats far from the hand. Attaching it in Warcraft 3, it just sits in the shoulder. I've tested this same method on WoW models downloaded from this site, and it works with them. Any of you know what the problem is? I'm guessing it's a simple one, but I just can't figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.