• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Attachment points and particle emitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi! I'm using Gmax 1.2 and I have a few questions about these "atachment points" and "particle emitters". What's the difference between both of them and what are they useful for?

Level 2
How to attach "atatchment points" to the bones, so when animating they will follow the bone? How about the partical emmiters?

Level 2
Ok! Now the only question is how can i attach "attachment points" and "particle emitters" to the meshes(head,hands,legs and etc.)? That would be great is someone will answer on this question.
I already know how to attach meshes to the bones for the record.

Level 2
I prefer to stick with less programs as possible and that's Gmax for now. Still need help.

Level 2
Ye ok! Actually Mechanical Man is right. But then again, how do i add all these points and emitters in Magos Model Editor? Is there any tutorials, you could give a link to?

Level 2
I guess it is in Tutorial section. Do you mind giving the link to me, or you have no idea where is it?

Level 2
Ok! I think i found it. Thx ppl!
Lol RED BARONE, i found it before i read your reply. THx!

Status
Not open for further replies.