• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crazy Particle Emitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I've just started creating particle emitters. I've been using Magos' to create them and it's taken me a few hours to really get the hang of it.

I finally imported the model I've been experimenting with into the WE and I've discovered a curious thing. All of the emitters I've been working on float around the map instead of sticking to their designated positions. I attached them all to a bone, but instead of following that bone's movements, they seem to fly all over the map.

They work perfectly in Magos' editor, but they mess up when they're imported into the WE. I've had a similar problem happen with geosets that didn't have a geoset anim. Do particles need an anim of some sort? If not, what can I do to solve my problem?

Thanks for your time,
-wingednosering-

I won't respond for a few hours. Gonna go have a nap. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.